PFEIFER Structures designs, engineers, and installs structural glazing, highly technical building systems composed of glass and steel. Structural glass is fastened at a minimum number of points of connection, and inboard is an individualized supplemental structure. A structural glass system can achieve an almost limitless combination of colors, patterns, shapes, applications, and styles. Glass is durable and impact resistant. Structural glass systems can be used as a low-pitched slope for point-supported glass canopies or as large, expansive glass lites for impressive cable-framed point-supported glass curtain walls. The timelessness of glass, combined with a state-of-the-art supplemental structure, gives a prominent identity to a project and has a positive lasting impact on its surroundings.
- High precision aesthetic
- Minimal visual impact by the structure
- Glass substrates available various tints from low-iron, clear, gray, etc
- Glass can be fritted as patterns or custom shapes with colors
- Interlayer available in clear and translucent white
- Glass can provide shallow slopes without ponding
- Superior strength and durability
- Made with recycled content
- Long-term weatherability
- Absorbs noise
Contact us to get more information about our glazing structures, or to get a free consultation with the most experienced designers and engineers in the lightweight structure industry. Fill out the contact form on this page or call us toll-free at 1-877-887-4233.